Find the perfect property at a great price
Edward Mellor hosts one of the largest Residential Auctions in the North West, selling lots across Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Tameside, Lancashire, and even further afield.
Auctions are no longer the reserve of veteran property investors and landlords – in fact we have seen a huge upturn in buyers looking to take their next step on the property ladder, or even to purchase their first house under the hammer.
Whether you’re looking for a new house, business premises, investment, or to add to your rental portfolio, each event sees a huge range of property types go up for sale at the AJ Bell Stadium every six weeks.
Why Buy at Auction?
- Speed – Complete within just 28 days of your bid being accepted
- Certainty – Contracts exchange on the drop of the gavel, meaning the vendor is legally obliged to sell the property to you
- Great Value – Some properties are available at knock-down prices with disclosed reserves
- Immediate Rental Income – Some lots are available with a tenancy agreement already in place, meaning you begin receiving rent straight away
- Transparency – All bids in the room are public, so you can make buying decisions based on what others are prepared to pay
Before buying at Auction, it is essential that you read our Notices to Prospective Buyers