We are recognised for being highly motivated and hard working to deliver results for our clients. Everybody who works at Edward Mellor makes a difference to our clients and our company. We are looking for a Property Case Progressor to work at our Head Office in Stockport working Monday to Friday, ideally with a previous background in estate agency or other similar related markets.
• To monitor and prioritise tasks and workload daily so that individual targets are met
• To receive and record Sale Files passed over from the branches and conduct introduction calls to the clients.
• Identify shortfalls in the sale where products such as solicitor quotes or buildings & contents insurance were not sold and either action or refer to the relevant team who will sell the product.
• Progress the sale through to completion by gaining and providing updates to, and with the related vendors and purchasers throughout the chain, related agents, solicitors, lenders, contractors and financial services case progression team, by telephone and email.
• To keep your customers fully updated on the progress of their sale or purchase and send out the relevant communications as progress is made.
• To keep related spreadsheets and our housing software updated, especially after each customer interaction.
• To monitor and review your pipeline of stock, providing monthly forecasts to your team leader for your exchanges and completions.
• To keep your internal customers updated, especially those in branch and hold regular update calls/meetings with business managers.
• Chase outstanding fees upon sale completions
• To attend training and refresher sessions. Take part in one to ones and appraisals whilst contributing to your own personal learning and development.
Send your C.V. with a covering letter to [email protected]