Protecting Your Mortgage
Have you considered how you would pay your mortgage if your circumstances changed unexpectedly?
In the event that you or your partner were to suffer a long term or critical illness, become unemployed, or pass away, the last things you want to be worrying about are your financial commitments.
For the ultimate peace of mind, we offer range of mortgage protection products which are designed to help you cover your mortgage payments should the worst happen, and can be tailored to your individual requirements.
You should consider mortgage protection if:
- You have a partner
- You have children who are dependent on you
- You have any ageing relatives depending on you for support
- Your pension or savings will not be enough to protect your dependants if you die
- You are single and do not have someone to help you pay your mortgage if needed
- You wish to help safeguard your business / estate
There are plenty of different options to protect your mortgage depending on your circumstances, including:
- Term Assurance
- Decreasing Term Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Decreasing Critical Illness Cover
- Accident Sickness and Unemployment Cover
To find out more about how you can cover yourself and your family, get a FREE quote by completing and sending the online form or by calling 0161 443 4303.