Did you know that remortgaging your property could mean reducing your payments and saving you money?
You don’t have to stick with your current mortgage provider if you find a better deal elsewhere – after all, lenders use low and discounted interest rates to attract new customers – and that’s something you could be taking advantage of.
If you want to:
- Release equity in your property rather than take out a loan for home improvements, holidays or a new car, and at a lower rate of interest
- Consolidate credit card or loan debts into your mortgage, getting better terms and rates of interest
- If you don’t want to borrow any extra, lower your monthly mortgage repayments with a better mortgage deal
… then remortgaging could your solution.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Making the whole process smooth and stress-free, your personal Independent Mortgage Advisor guides you every step of the way.
We work out how much you can borrow, search for the most competitive mortgage possible for your circumstances, and answer any questions you might have.
Everything is written down in plain, simple English, so you can be sure:
- You’re getting expert expert mortgage advice
- You’ve got a great deal
- You know exactly how much it’s going to cost
- You understand the different offers – and what’s right for you
We’ll even deal with all the paperwork for you.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
A fee of a maximum of £500 or up to 1% of the mortgage amount, if greater, may be charged depending on individual circumstances. A typical fee is £126. Edward Mellor Limited also offers a client fee only option where any fee received from the lender is forwarded on to the client.
Openwork Limited offers insurance and investment advice on products from a limited number of product providers and advice on mortgages representative of the whole market