Book a FREE Valuation › Branches

3 bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Clitheroe Road, Manchester, M13

£150,000
Offers over
SSTC
  • Outside - Clitheroe Road, Manchester
  • Kitchen Diner - Clitheroe Road, Manchester
  • Kitchen Diner - Clitheroe Road, Manchester
  • Lounge - Clitheroe Road, Manchester
  • Bedroom 1 - Clitheroe Road, Manchester
  • Bedroom 1 - Clitheroe Road, Manchester
  • Bedroom 2 - Clitheroe Road, Manchester
  • Bedroom 3 - Clitheroe Road, Manchester
  • Bathroom - Clitheroe Road, Manchester
  • Downstairs W/c - Clitheroe Road, Manchester
  • Rear Garden - Clitheroe Road, Manchester

Interested in this property? Call 0161 256 2708 or Request Details

Key Features

  • 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP (with potential to purchase the remaining 25%)
  • A SHORT WALK FROM LONGSIGHT'S VIBRANT CENTRE AND MARKETS
  • EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INT THE CITY CENTRE
  • CATCHMENT FOR POPULAR SCHOOLS
  • 3 BEDROOMS & 2 BATHROOMS
  • LARGE GARDEN & OFFROAD PARKING

Full Description

View this property on a map NO YOU'RE NOT DREAMING, YOU REALLY COULD SOON BE LIVING IN THIS FABULOUS HOME FOR THIS UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!!!......

MODERN HOME IN THE HEART OF A FABULOUS COMMUNITY.........

75% SHARED OWNERSHIP (with potential to purchase the remaining 25%)....

** A SHORT WALK FROM LONGSIGHT'S VIBRANT CENTRE AND MARKETS ** MOMENTS FROM CROWCROFT PARK ** EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INTO THE CITY CENTRE & BEYOND ** CATCHMENT FOR POPULAR SCHOOLS ** FANTASTIC SIZE THROUGHOUT ** 3 FANTASTIC SIZE BEDROOMS ** 2 BATHROOMS ** CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN DINER ** LARGE GARDEN ** OFF ROAD PARKING **

Entrance Hall

Lounge - 3.70m x 4.24m (12'2" x 13

Open and light yet warm and homely living space.

Inner Hallway

Inner hallway with large storage cupboard.

Downstairs W/c - 1.85m x 1.42m (6'1" x 4'8")

Handy downstairs w/c and washbasin.

Kitchen Diner - 4.69m x 3.45m (15'5" x 11'4")

Fantastic size, contemporary kitchen diner with space for a host of integrated and freestanding appliances as well as a family size table.

First Floor

Landing

2 storage cupboards

Bedroom 1 - 4.77m x 3.21m (15'8" x 10'6")

Double size bedroom with fitted wardrobes.

Bedroom 2 - 2.55m x 4.21m (8'4" x 13'10")

Double size bedroom with fitted wardrobes.

Bedroom 3 - 2.07m x 2.95m (6'9" x 9'8")

Great single size bedroom with fitted wardrobes.

Bathroom - 2.02m x 2.12m (6'8" x 6'11")

Modern bathroom with shower over the bath, washbasin and w/c

Outside

Rear Garden

Spacious rear garden providing the perfect spot to relax, play or entertain.

Off Road Parking

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.

Energy Performance CertificateEnergy Performance Certificate

Floorplan for Clitheroe Road, Manchester

Levenshulme Office

918 Stockport Road
Levenshulme
Manchester
M19 3AB

Opening hours today:Temporarily Closed
Currently Closed
 0161 256 2708
Telephone opening:09:00 - 17:30
Lines Open Now
More About Our Levenshulme Branch

Properties Sold Nearby

Place marker for sold house price

22/02/2019
80 Clitheroe Road, M13£155,000

Place marker for sold house price

13/10/2017
64 Clitheroe Road, M13£172,000

Place marker for sold house price

09/09/2014
60 Clitheroe Road, M13£141,000

Related Properties

Beresford Road, Manchester
Beresford Road, Manchester
3
1
2

£190,000 (Offers over)

Beresford Road, Manchester
Beresford Road, Manchester
3
1
2

£210,000

Carmoor Road, Manchester
Carmoor Road, Manchester
3
2
2

£225,000