Book a FREE Valuation › Branches

Properties For Sale in Longsight

16 Results

5 bed Detached House For Sale
East Road, Longsight, Manchester, M12

£425,000 (Offers over)

5
2
2
360 Degree Tour
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.7 miles)

5 bed Mid-terrace house For Sale
Hamilton Road, Manchester, M13

£310,000

  • FABULOUS FAMILY HOME IN A FANTASTIC AREA
  • GREAT HOME SET OVER 3 FLOORS IN THE HEART OF THRIVING & WELCOMING COMMUNITY
  • A SHORT WALK FROM LOCAL SHOPS, LONGSIGHT'S & LEVENSHULME'S VIBRANT CENTRE AND MARKETS
  • EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INT THE CITY CENTRE & BEYOND
5
2
2
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.6 miles)

6 bed Mid-terrace house For Sale
East Road, Longsight, Manchester, M12

£275,000 (Offers over)

  • NO CHAIN
  • FINISHED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD WITH NO EXPENSE SPARED
  • STUNNING FAMILY HOME WITH ADDTIONAL BASEMENT LIVING SPACE
  • EASY REACH OF BOTH LEVENSHULME'S & LONGSIGHT'S VIBRANT CENTRE AND MARKETS
6
SSTC 360 Degree Tour
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.7 miles)

3 bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Beresford Road, Manchester, M13

£210,000

  • THREE BED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
  • TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & KITCHEN
  • DOWNSTAIRS WC
  • GAS CENTRAL HEATED & DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
3
1
2
SSTC
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.7 miles)

3 bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Beresford Road, Manchester, M13

£190,000 (Offers over)

  • CHANCE TO CREATE A FABULOUS FAMILY HOME IN ONE OF TEH AREA'S MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATIONS
  • NO CHAIN
  • MOMENTS FROM LOCAL SHOPS & NEW MOSQUE
  • A SHORT WALK FROM LONGSIGHT'S VIBRANT CENTRE AND MARKETS
3
1
2
No Vendor Chain
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.6 miles)

3 bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Mount Road, Manchester, M18

£165,000 (Asking price)

  • SPACIOUS PLOT SIZE
  • KITCHEN DINING ROOM
  • THREE BEDROOMS
  • DOWNSTAIRS WC
3
2
1
Belle Vue Rail Station (0.1 miles)

3 bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Ringwood Avenue, Manchester, M12

£160,000 (Offers over)

  • GREAT HOUSE
  • FABULOUS LOCATION
  • FANTASTIC PRICE
  • MODERN KITCHEN
3
1
2
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.5 miles)

3 bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Butterwick Close, Manchester, M12

£150,000 (Offers over)

  • GREAT LOCATION
  • EASY REACH OF BOTH LEVENSHULME'S & LONGSIGHT'S VIBRANT CENTRE AND MARKETS
  • EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INT THE CITY CENTRE & BEYOND
  • LARGE CORNER PLOT
3
1
1
SSTC
Belle Vue Rail Station (0.6 miles)

3 bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Clitheroe Road, Manchester, M13

£150,000 (Offers over)

  • 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP (with potential to purchase the remaining 25%)
  • A SHORT WALK FROM LONGSIGHT'S VIBRANT CENTRE AND MARKETS
  • EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INT THE CITY CENTRE
  • CATCHMENT FOR POPULAR SCHOOLS
3
2
1
SSTC
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.8 miles)

3 bed Quasi-detached House For Sale
Newdale Road, Manchester, M12

£150,000 (Offers over)

  • NOW HERE'S SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T COME ALONG EVERYDAY
  • HUGE REWARD FOR A LITTLE ELBOW GREASE AND A SPRINKLE OF IMAGINATION
  • NO CHAIN
  • 3 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS & 2 LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
3
1
2
SSTC 360 Degree Tour
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.5 miles)
Find Out How Much You Can Borrow. Click here.

How much have prices changed in Longsight?

% in last 12 months % in last 5 years

Covid- 19 Update: In line with the latest government advice, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our offices and move to remote working until further notice.   Learn More