Book a FREE Valuation › Branches

Properties For Sale in Longsight

20 Results

4 bed End Terrace House For Sale
Clarence Road, Manchester, M13

£175,000 (Offers over)

  • GREAT LOCATION
  • A SHORT WALK FROM LONGSIGHT'S VIBRANT CENTRE AND MARKETS
  • MOMENTS FROM LOCAL PARKS & THE MANCHESTER GRAMMER SCHOOL
  • 4 GREAT SIZE BEDROOMS
4
1
2
New Instruction 360 Degree Tour
Levenshulme Rail Station (1.0 miles)

3 bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Mount Road, Manchester, M18

£165,000 (Asking price)

  • SPACIOUS PLOT SIZE
  • KITCHEN DINING ROOM
  • THREE BEDROOMS
  • DOWNSTAIRS WC
3
2
1
Belle Vue Rail Station (0.1 miles)

3 bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Ringwood Avenue, Manchester, M12

£160,000 (Offers over)

  • GREAT HOUSE
  • FABULOUS LOCATION
  • FANTASTIC PRICE
  • MODERN KITCHEN
3
1
2
360 Degree Tour
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.5 miles)

3 bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Clitheroe Road, Manchester, M13

£150,000 (Offers over)

  • 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP (with potential to purchase the remaining 25%)
  • A SHORT WALK FROM LONGSIGHT'S VIBRANT CENTRE AND MARKETS
  • EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INT THE CITY CENTRE
  • CATCHMENT FOR POPULAR SCHOOLS
3
2
1
360 Degree Tour
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.8 miles)

3 bed Quasi-detached House For Sale
Newdale Road, Manchester, M12

£150,000 (Offers over)

  • NOW HERE'S SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T COME ALONG EVERYDAY
  • HUGE REWARD FOR A LITTLE ELBOW GREASE AND A SPRINKLE OF IMAGINATION
  • NO CHAIN
  • 3 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS & 2 LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
3
1
2
No Vendor Chain 360 Degree Tour
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.5 miles)

2 bed End Terrace House For Sale
Bracewell Close, Levenshulme, M12

£125,000 (Offers over)

  • MODERNISED TO THE THROUGHOUT
  • EASY REACH OF LONGSIGHT'S VIBRANT MARKETS & MAJOR SUPERMARKETS
  • CATCHMENT FOR POPULAR
  • 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
2
1
1
360 Degree Tour
Belle Vue Rail Station (0.5 miles)

2 bed Terraced House For Sale
Bickerdike Avenue, Manchester, M12

£120,000 (Offers over)

  • GREAT HOUSE! GREAT LOCATION! GREAT PRICE!
  • FANTASIC FIRST HOME HOME OR INVESTMENT!
  • LARGE KITCHEN & BATHROOM
  • SET ON LEVENSHULME'S BORDER WITHIN EASY REACH OF OF BOTH LEVS VIBRANT CENTRE & LONGSIGHT'S BUSTLING
2
1
1
SSTC 360 Degree Tour
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.6 miles)

2 bed Flat For Sale
Stanley Grove, Manchester, M12

£115,000 (Offers in the region of)

2
1
1
No Vendor Chain 360 Degree Tour
Belle Vue Rail Station (0.6 miles)

2 bed End Terrace House For Sale
Delafield Avenue, Manchester, M12

£105,000

  • NO CHAIN
  • QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
  • EASY REACH OF BOTH LEVENSHULM & LONGSIGHT'S VIBRANT CENTRE
  • EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
2
1
1
SSTC 360 Degree Tour
Levenshulme Rail Station (0.4 miles)

1 bed Flat For Sale
Birch Lane, Manchester, M13

£85,000

  • MODERN APARTMENT
  • 1ST FLOOR
  • FANTASTIC 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT
  • MOMENTS FROM THE CITY CENTRE , HOSPITALS & UNIVERSITIES
1
1
1
360 Degree Tour
Ardwick Rail Station (0.9 miles)
Find Out How Much You Can Borrow. Click here.

How much have prices changed in Longsight?

% in last 12 months % in last 5 years

Covid- 19 Update: In line with the latest government advice, we have taken the decision to start viewings, valuations and other services. For more info click here.   Learn More