What to have ready for your mortgage appointment
When applying for a mortgage, there are lots of documents and information needed to complete your application.
The more documents you can upload ahead of your initial mortgage appointment, the quicker you’ll be able to get moving.
To help prepare you for your mortgage appointment, we’ve put together a list of documents you’ll need to upload.
Please upload as much as possible of the following information ahead of your appointment:
1) Last 3 months payslips (and P60 if available) if you are currently employed
2) Last 3 years audited accounts and/or last 3 years SA302s if you are self-employed
3) Your most recent mortgage statement
4) Identification – Driving License and Passport
5) Last 3 months bank statements
6) Formal confirmation of state benefits, such as Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit from HMRC (all pages)
7) Any existing Life or Health Insurance Policies
8) Your latest Home Insurance Schedule
If you need any additional help or advice ahead of your mortgage appointment, please call our team on 0161 443 4830.